Saturday, January 2, 2010

G9 Walkabout

In keeping with all the other blogs out there, I figured I should start the year off right and wish both all of my subscribers a happy new year. Happy New Year!

Baltimore rang in the new year with some surprisingly nice January morning weather, so I decided to take the G9 out for a little walk and see what I could find. I was going for something a little more artsy/Ben Roberts. I need more practice.

Two things I love about living downtown are: a) there's a virtually unlimited number of routes you can take wandering around, and b) the city is always changing. It's organic. Not so much the product of man, but men (men-made not man-made). Anyway, here the take:

Hilton Metallic

Drop Bokeh

MARC Rails

Light Rail

Federal Hill Bench

Also, as some of you might have noticed, I've been adding more back-dated content to the blog. Ever since I took the old TopFivePhotos.com down, I've been wanting to give this blog a little more meat. It's going to be a gradual process, as there were over 200 entries on the old site. The old TopFivePhotos.com didn't have any mechanism for readers to enter comments, so if you have any questions about the older content, please don't hesitate to post.

Happy shooting in the new year!

No comments: